So long, Cafe Kafka...


Three more days to go for catching a evening's flight back to Japan... For 2 weeks, I've come to Cafe Kafka almost everyday in the morning time to spend a great atmosphere filled in this cafe. 

Even though I don't smoke any cigarettes at all, but the smoke of cigarettes drifting in this cafe even become an aroma for me to make me feel relaxed. I become a heavy chain smoker only in Vienna.


I don't remember exactly when I found and came to this cafe. It might have been when I was trucking the shooting sites of a movie "Before Sunrise". There is a records' shop, TEUCHTLER RECORDS which is one of the shooting sites. Since then, how many times have I come here?


Last year, this cafe was decorated with nice photo portraits which are now replaced for paintings. Surprisingly they all are blended into the previous atmosphere. It is fun to find something new which inspired me listening to classical music. 

In the morning time, it is the best moment. 


Back in Japan, I normally go to an orthodox cafe such as Starbucks because it is very difficult for me to find a place like Cafe Kafka. Starbucks are just a safe choice not to be disappointed with the counterparts. 


While in Vienna, I tried one or two per day to know other cafes which are mostly good as well. However this cafe's clienteles are incomparable to others. Don't to how to tell, but they all are my taste with some atmosphere which makes me inspired feeling moments of life. Maybe I can become a self-styled reviewer for cafes. I definitely has a good sense in finding good cafes. 

Anyway, it is time to go back home soon...

No idea for the next time, but I leave my heart and soul in this cafe. 

Thank you and so long....

Masami


コメント

人気の投稿