Kicked off harvesting with chapel rings...


I walk up to the hill of wine yard this morning as usual to see a great view of dawn in Vienna. Breathing in some fresh air, I tired to take some more selfie Jump photos.


I was very satisfied with the photos, and stated waking down the hill. When the church bell rang at 7 am, several small truck were coming up the hill. I soon realized that they are trying to pick up grapes for harvest.  I was so happy that I ran into a chance to see winemaker picking up grapes for harvest in this amazing beautiful wine field. 


A bit hesitatingly, I started taking photos of their works. No choice to pick them up manually, and they were doing it efficiently. First they chopped off the grapes from the stems and leaves, and put them in a small bucket. Once it is full, and then they bring and load it in the back of trucks. 


I wonder how they are gonna make wines later in their brewery. Of course, I know the process of making wines, but have never seen it at sites. A several day more in Vienna, I better enjoy more some wine from Austria. 

Masami

コメント

人気の投稿