Before Sunrise and Café Sperl...


Starbucks in Japan are one of the safest choices to enjoy my relaxing cafe time. Of course, I always visit them at as a quiet time as possible. However in Vienna, there are more better choices, and I already have the best one here in Vienna. 


There is one cafe I wanted to visit for long time after watching a movie "Before Sunrise" almost 25 years ago for the first time. 

"Cafe Sperl"


During the night time, Jessie and Serine visited here, and were discussing and practicing how to make an excuse to their friends by phone that they won't make it for each one's appointment. 


I already visited Vienna many times, but it took me long time to visit here at last. Compared to the scene at night time, it was a full of guests during the daytime, the service was hmm..., but the building and furniture inside are the same as in the movie. 


This movie and Vienna meant a lot to me, and are completely a part of my life to have led me to what I am. 

Masami

コメント

人気の投稿