The day I saw an angel in the sky...


Since my friend's family in Vienna lives near Nussdorf, I go out for a walk almost every morning during my stay along side of the river Donau and Beethoven path near by. 

One early morning, I woke up and check the iPhone clock which showed the time at 4:44. I soon realize that they are around me. After taking photos at a bridge on the river Donau, I headed for Beethoven path and a grave yard where my favorite angel statue is placed on a tomb of a Family Frey.  The day before yesterday, I found the angel while walking on a wine yard, and fell in love this angel instantly. 


Later on, I took a tram from Nussdorf to Spittlau to buy a piece of morning bread at a bakery, but it was closed on Sundays..., and I started moving back home by foot. On the way or what, I don't remember exactly when and where I looked up in the sky, and caught an angel and something creature next to it in the photo. 

What's that?

Looked like it has a beak. 


I stopped by for a McDonald to have a breakfast. It was interesting to see how it works in abroad comparing to the ones in Japan. I ordered Bacon and Egg with a cappuccino which cost 3.80 euro. In Japan, a hashed potato is coming with them by the same price. 

When I was about to leave, I looked outside through the window. I noticed a car parked on the street which telephone number says 0800 22 22 22. I saw only 22 22 22. The rest was cut by a pillow in view.

Another this number... 22.....

Masami

コメント

人気の投稿