My dragon coming to Vienna with me...


Before leaving for Vienna, I was wondering if my dragon's spirit is coming to Vienna with me this time. In western cultures, dragons are unfortunately classified as a symbol of evil spirit by Christianity. One typical example is an image of Archangel Michael is trampling a dragon holding his sword. Very sad. 


However in Japan and Eastern cultures, they are classified as a symbol of good fortune instead... Dragons' spirit may be much easier to exist in Japan for example where we see them every where in temples and shrines. Also we Japanese have been feeling familiar with them traditionally for long time. Anyway, the more days in Vienna pass by, the more I get the signs that he is with me in Vienna. He may be kindly coming with me to make sure that everything is OK. 


After having finished a book about Dragons at Cafe Kafka feeling something, I made an Origami of Dragon again in sky blue color. Then later, while walking down on Maliahilfer Street, I bumped into the entrance of one building on the street. The entrance was decorated with 2 dragons, and further more, the building's number on the street was 22. Another 22 again. 

I was really sure that he is with me today trying to let me know about it...


Normally something happens, the movement of clouds in the sky is different from usual. I don't know exactly how to tell, but it is becoming obvious to me. I had a feeling that I may be able to see an iridescent rainbow soon. Then it was there in the sky when I looked back and up in the sky. 


For the past few days, I was feeling if my Vienna trip was right or not even though I was sure that I'm visiting to finish my role. Without this trip, I can not move on another journey. 

He is just trying to tell me that everything going well as planned. 

When I was about to update this post, and looked at the time clock's, it says, 

10:22

"OK lah! I'll do my best until I go back to Japan."

Masami

コメント

人気の投稿