One day before...


I could take an amazing photo of colorful flowers with a pretty butterfly this morning in the down town of Osaka. Very lucky! I say She, she was just playing with the flower as if she didn't notice of me taking photos and video shooting. 


One day before my flight to Vienna, I was chatting with my friend in Vienna about my diamond ring that she has temporally been keeping for more than 3 years. I gave it to her in Samui island, Thailand in May 2014 for a reason. At that time, we were working on a fate that we really have to change. My intuition knew that it is gonna help her to change her fate.

And we made it. It's time now for me to get it back at my hand after finishing a great divine role. 


It seems that my ring would like to come back at my hand to heal itself with my another diamond necklace. They really need to be together again. They normally can to be separated. 

It took us long time to get this all done as it should be. 

Who understand our story?

A amazing story of great divine spirits....

Masami

コメント

人気の投稿