How do I prepare myself for the next...


It was the last day today to receive the rest of my unemployment insurance at the public employment security office which means that my easy going "Unemployment Vacation" is finished. I need to go back to the reality for sure. 

Before meeting an officer for job consultation in the afternoon, I went to see a Tarot card reader near by to report my Vienna trip, and wanted to share my angel photos that I took in Vienna as a souvenir. She picked up the one with the angel's back turned back on. Good choice! 

She understand well that my Vienna story totally ended, and we both know and anticipate somehow about what is coming in my life. My intuitions and her cards are well synchronized for the answer. I really need to prepare myself well for it... 

The officer at the public employment security office found an interesting job offer which is related to what I anticipate may get involved in the latter of my life. I already realized it somehow before, but not sure if my guess and intuition were right or not. I'm supposed to have an interview tomorrow, and if I were hired, and then my future would be more clear ahead in direction.

Let's see... 

Masami

コメント

人気の投稿