Coming back soon...


I'm spending this morning time at a MacDonald in Sin-Osaka station, and have an appointment with a company for a secondary job interview. I do hope that it all will go well with it, and start working right after coming back from Ishigaki next week. 

I need to fix a plan for my trip to Ishigaki, but not yet. Hmm, it is a bit difficult. I feel that I need to visit Hateruma island this time, but it always depends on weather. The weather there seems to be stable right now, but the ferries to the island tend to be canceled due to weather condition heading for Winter. 

There are a couple of reasons why I'm visiting Ishigaki this time based on my intuition as always. 


+I just want to breeze the air in Ishigaki as much as possible to re-energize myself. 

+I just want to see blue sky, cobalt blue ocean, Sunrise/Sunset, and feel the nature. 

+I just want to give an opportunity to my ring returned from a friend in Vienna to visit Ishigaki for the first time. And I'm sure that it need to recharge a plenty of energy. 

+I just want to see the spirit again that I met in Hateruma island last Summer. 

+I just want to see my friends there. 


I'm very very fortunate that I have now a place I can go back to as a second home. 

My dear spirits of Ishigaki island, I'm coming back soon...

Masami

コメント

人気の投稿