Lunch at ATLANTIS fisch...


In the morning, I spent my time at Cafe Kafka, one of the most favorite cafe in Vienna. Every time I visit Vienna, Cafe Kafka is a place mostly for morning time every day. 


I was thinking about going to Sigmund Freud Museum, and I realized that on the way not far from it, there is a nice seafood restaurant that I went one year ago with my friends. 


It's a full moon day today, and I wanted to avoid to have alcohol, but in this nice outside atmosphere, why do I dare need to put up with my appetite? Starting with Zucchini soup sipping a tasty white wine, I really felt satisfied with my choice. 
  

Tourists mostly go to Naschmarkt in the center where we can enjoy seafood, but I prefer this one in a small "Gasse" (street) a little bit outskirt in 18 ward district. Looking at locals and staff smiling and having relaxed conversation, I appreciated that they made my day...


I cancelled my plan to visit Sigmund Freud Museum later in the afternoon, I got on a tram to go back to my friend's house to take a rest. Right after I got home, I kept sleeping, sleeping and sleeping until the next morning...

Masami 

コメント

人気の投稿