Sacrificing life for harvest...


Every morning, I take a walk through wine grape fields near my friend's flat. Another great clear breeze morning made me feel refreshed inhaling all the energy filling in the air, or coming from the soil on the ground. 

I noticed some Rose's stems and leaves with thrones planted near wine grape fields. I hear that grape trees and roses are infected by a same pest which threaten their lives. Wine makers purposely plant roses very close to their grape trees to protect their graves because the roses tend to be infected by the pest earlier than grapes. 


Behild Rose's outstanding beauty with noble atmosphere and its thrones with unreachable dignity, they are dedicated to give their life for one of the great harvests on earth. I'm very impressed with their not well-known purpose of life. 


One more week in Vienna. I've almost got an answer that I wanted before coming here, and I believe that my role is almost finished. My Vienna story will be finished soon, and I go home.

Such is life of mine...

And I already get used to it...

Masami

コメント

人気の投稿