After a long flight...


It's been 4 years since I flew with Qatar airways. Really comfortable flight with a brand new A350 airbus aircraft from Tokyo-Haneda, and with B787 from Doha to Vienna, all the ways to Vienna were really relaxing. 


At Doha Hamad Internation airport, I was surprised with its completion of construction work which was still ongoing when I visited there 4 years ago. Compared with the old airport, the size, the function, and capacity are really incomparable. 


Right after arriving at Ata and Yumi's apartment, we went out for a walk along the river side of famous Donau with thier daughter, Yuna and their lovely dog, Chappi. Feeling fresh air in the temperature of around 20 degrees Celsius, I kept walking slowly and slowly. I don't need to walk fast anymore...
  

I had a sip of alcohol, white wine for the first time in one month. I just couldn't resit it even though I had stopped drinking for a month. The views of wine yard made me feel "OK to drink". But I need to keep talking with my body and soul. 


Yeah, Vienna is definitely my send home for my soul. Nothing special is making me feel newly excited, but it's just because that I already knew this place for a long, long time, maybe...

Masami

コメント

人気の投稿