Dawn at Donau...


It was very chilly this morning probably because of radiation cooling. Even though I was wearing a knitted hat deeply in my head covering my ears, I felt somehow pain inside my ears due to chilly temperature.

However I felt relaxed and safe in this weather. This is exactly my morning moment...
  

Since I was born in November, maybe I naturally became to like this Autumn morning. Still in September in Vienna, it is reaching here earlier than other places. I was wondering how it will go in weather when I'm back in Japan. 


Every morning I saw an old lady feeding pigeons and geese with bread. She looks grumpy. For me, she is showing the typical grumpy image of a feeding birds lady. I was trying to feel the inside of her heart as if she may have a clear pure kind heart...



I was totally stunned by the phenomenon and beauty of nature this morning. By each step, I could find something fascinated to me for my iPhone photography. I really appreciated my fortuitousness that I encountered each moment of wonderful time and space on earth.


For another week until the day to go back home in Japan, I need to be well ready to live the rest of my life on my own.

Masami

コメント

人気の投稿