Departure for Vienna..,


Very quite morning to start the day of my departure to Vienna. I did put a few more things in the luggage later on, and left home for Osaka Itami Airport around 15:00. I wanted to change my fight for an earlier flight, but didn't make it. And so I spent killing time at Starbucks in the airport. 


Excited? Maybe Yes. Not excited? Maybe not. I  already have gotten used to visiting Vienna as my second town where I feel relaxed with my trust worthy friends. They are maybe more than that. Everything is just a part of my life. 


I'm wondering what is gonna happen to my life after this trip. I need to start everything over from the beginning again which I also got used to it. I kind of accepted my fate and how my life goes for reasons, and so I no longer feel worried, frustrated, and annoyed. However I just wish simply that I'm going to live just for myself, and I will try...


After I saw this view of my beloved Osaka night view from the sky, I felt how beautiful where I'm living, and the earth is...

Masami

コメント

人気の投稿