Falling in love with an angel...


I wake up around 4:00 every morning. I'm wondering if I'm still struggling with getting a proper sleep at night. Even this morning, I woke up once at around 2:30, and tried my best to go back to sleep. 

Anyway, I've already made a habit to take a early morning walk from the riverside of Donau, Wine yards near Beethoven street and a beautiful grave yard. 


The grave yards in Japan are for me are not easy place to visit. However here, it is very relaxing to visit, especially the one next to a beautiful wine yard which is located in Kussdorf. In Englishi, a village of chestnuts.

Most of graves are well maintained and decorated with beautiful flowers. I wonder how often people here come here to say hello to their ancestors. In this grave yard, I never feel pessimistic energy. 
  

Yesterday, I noticed that the gate was already open at 7:00, and I went in greeting everybody in the grave yard by heart excusing for my another visit. And I asked the Family Frey of this angel possessing on their grave for a permission to take photos. 

This angel is really beautiful, especially from this angles. 

Right after coming back home in Japan, I'm going to develop and place them in my room. 

Masami

コメント

人気の投稿