One typhoon morning...

It is not reaching yet, but reaching by this afternoon. Typhoon #21(YEBI). Luckily, I'm off today, and already did shopping last night for today. And so I'm now ready to stay at home for the rest of the day. 


The morning started as usual. It is completely an ordinary day. I woke up and did stretching my body, and went jogging between my flat and Nagai Park. While running in the park, I saw cats sitting in a bench relaxing after eating breakfast fed by a cat-lover stranger. 

I saw only the Black and the White yesterday, but another black one was joining the party this morning. This territory in the park is probably for this threesome. It is fun to see and observe stray cats' life not only in the park, but also in other areas of my town. Their cool facial expressions and attitudes are very intriguing to me to put them in my photo frames. 


I was feeling good this morning while running and moving my body better than usual. Probably the warming up this morning at home might have worked well. I sometime looked up the sky running because the sky and clouds were interestingly moving and changing, and noticed a ray of clouds in the colors of rainbow. 

I immediately grabbed my iPhone and took 2 photos. Since it appeared only for 10 seconds or so, and the colors of rainbow didn't last long, I could captured the last few seconds' moment before disappearing.  
  

It is a phenomenon of glowing clouds, or color-rimmed clouds which is regarded as a good sign, or omen. Since I often see these phenomenon which is not surprising to me, but I felt something different compared with the ordinary ones I see in the sky. It might have been a kind of special one...

Chance and Necessity. 

These two words really co exist in my life. Chance always comes along with Necessity. 


It's been a while since I took a photo of flowers. I intuitively made my bike U turned to capture the moment by my iPhone. Lately I carry both of my iPhone and SLR camera. I know that I need to practice my SLR more, but I ended up grabbing my iPhone for its convenience. 


Finally I will set up Internet access at home tomorrow, and won't need to go to McDonald, or Starbucks to get the access. I can do my stuff at home such as writing my diary much easier. However the main reason I decided to set it up is to work more on my photos. 

I'm already staring my home page only for my photo works using Wix.com. It is still under construction, but I'll let you know once it is ready. 



Masami

コメント

人気の投稿