Escalators..,


I'm wearing a suit jacket today because I need to visit my company's branch office to take a one day lecture which is taking place twice in a year. It's been probably a year since my last visit for the job interview last year. 

It's so funny and what a chance that I got this job right after coming back from Vienna. I went to the public employment security office to search for jobs the next day, and was introduced to my current job at first by the officer which I had had a good impression in the previous month's visit. 

No doubt to take this job, and off course I got the job within a week. I intuitively never felt negative of the truck that I was walking on. 


I feel a bit uncomfortable to wear a suit jacket right now. However I wouldn't dare come to this business district right during the rush hour without the reason. Even if I go to Starbucks somewhere in a business district, I would surly avoid this rush hour. 

I'm sitting hear in a Starbucks in Shin-Osaka Business District, and observing people commuting to work through the window. I'm very much fascinated now with the movement of people sliding down to the ground floor on the escalator. 

Before leaving my flat, I wondered if I should bring my SLR camera with me, but I left it at home. I'm feeling a bit regret now that I didn't. And so I instantly grabbed my iPhone to take the moments. 

It's almost at 9 o'clock, and less people now. 


I ordered a zoom lens for my SLR yesterday. I believe that it is going to be very helpful to work on my photography. I wanted to take photos of people all the time, but my current lens can not zoom enough to catch the moments of people. 

I feel a bit weird and awkward that I'm now trying to chase people through my camera even though I feel very fed up with humans. However one thing I'm sure now is that I know that I can sometimes see bright side of humans in the photo frame which makes me motivated enough to give it a try...


Masami


コメント

人気の投稿