New Shoes and James...


Well, it was a pay check day today. Soon after I checked my monthly salary payment at my bank, I immediately went to Sckechers in Shinsaibashi district to buy new shoes. 

Several days ago, my friend, James who is working part-time gave me a discount coupon for Family and Friends. The valid date was by tomorrow. I really appreciated his offer this time because I really wanted to buy new shoes. And the percentage of the discount is surprisingly 50%!!! Amazing!!!


I bought 2 pairs of different shoes in use. One is for walking/trekking, and the other one is for running. It costed around 17,000 yen, but I received a 50% discount with the coupon. And then the price went down to around 8500 yen. 

Both of them look really good in quality, and I'm so happy to get them. I've been wearing New Balance shoes for more than 2 years. It is getting worn out, but I still can wear it. The durability of New Balance is very good, and now let's see Sckechers. 


James is one of my good friends from Taiwan. I met him 3 years ago at my previous work in Ishigaki. I strongly remember when he visited my office for the first time with another Taiwanese colleague, Penny. I sometimes tease him how young you were and how innocent he looked. Of course, his heart is still innocent and straightforward, and that's why I have him as a friend. 

It is a strange connection for us now we meet here in Osaka once or twice a month even after we both left our previous job. He is now learning Japanese very hard at a language school, and speaks Japanese almost fluent. We used to communicate in English in Ishigaki, but we do now only in Japanese. I'm very proud of his hard efforts. Amazing. 

As a friend, I can't stop wishing his success in future, and hoping that his dreams will come true. 


Masami

コメント

人気の投稿