Morning Conversation...


On the way to the downtown today, I kept my SLR Camera in my backpack in order for me to be ready anytime to grab the moments. The functions of SLR are really more than what I expected. 

I passed a house by and realized that I must've had taken the photos of the same flowers in flower pots at this house entrance last year. I used my iPhone, and the photos were not bad in quality. However they don't look as good as the ones by my SLR Camera this time. Especially in the strong image of the objects, and also the effects of blurriness in the background. 

The range of expression widened indeed. 



Flowers as a photo object are one of the easiest photo objects to grab the moments. I shouldn't be overconfident to say so still at the level as a beginner, but the encounters and contacts with flowers are for me something like a friendly conversation with them. It is a bit hard to describe it, but as if they were sending me a signal to get my attention. 

It is commonly said that the moment that brides before getting married are the most beautiful moment of one's life. And the moments that I mostly see them in my camera's frame are similar to those moments. They are definitely shining so brightly.

When I'm taking photos, I start a conversation with them. And it happens mostly in morning times.



I went to a photo class this afternoon which started 2 weeks ago. I learned how it works to use the functions of the Exposure from the teacher. I'm gradually understanding it, but I need to get more clear understandings about it using the functions.

In the next class, we are going outside to take photos for practice. Step by Step. My goal is not to miss any chances of amazingly beautiful moments on the Earth. Whether it were something nature or not, that wouldn't matter to me at all as long as it has high vibrations. In order to get the signals, I always need to be neutral in mind and keep mine closer to them as much as possible.


Masami


コメント

人気の投稿